Hello beauties. Happy Friday!! A quote that I’m loving this week: “Winners are not people who never fail but people who never quit.” I LOVE that! There are some days when an inspirational quote or scripture does a lot to change the tone of your day and this quote did it for me this week. Anyhoo, today’s post features how to style a print dress. Love print dresses because they are extremely versatile! You can do so much with a print dress. Read on:
Why a Print Dress?
- Prints are forgiving! You can’t go wrong with prints for say, thanksgiving or any other occasion with lots of food involved lol
- Prints are versatile. You can pair with a number of colors and that gives you options.
How to Style a Print Dress
- Opt for complementary not competing colors when you pick your accessories.
- Depending on the dress, don’t be afraid to cinch your waist with a belt. This helps add some structure.
- For a night out, opt for heels
Photos by Oscar Merrida
Thanks as always for stopping by! Don’t be a stranger, have a fab weekend!
Shop the Look:
Outfit Deets: Dress: old via ideel; similar: JCPenney.com; Lulus.com | Belt: sold out on Asos.com; similar: Asos.com; Eloquii.com | Bag: similar: Amazon.com; 6pm.com | Shoes: old; similar: Amazon.com; Nordstromrack.com