Hello beauties. Happy Friday, TGIF + all of that good stuff lol Always glad to see another Friday:-) How goes it??! So…on Wednesday, I posted about the off shoulder trend that’s everywhere this summer. What’s better than one hot item? TWO! Today’s post features another cool summer number: a mashup of two of my favorite staples=culottes x jumpsuit=the culotte jumpsuit! This is a great summer option for a night out or even a day outing like brunch. See tips below: how to wear a culotte jumpsuit.
3 Easy Tips for Rocking a Culotte Jumpsuit.
1. Pair with Heels or Wedges
- Culotte jumpsuits look better with heels or wedges. Rocking heels or wedges creates legs for days! Even for the vertically challenged like myself lol
2. Wear a Belt
- A defined waist is a must when rocking a jumpsuit so you don’t conjure up images of junior’s onesie! Cinch that waist, girl!
3. Accessorize, Accessorize, Accessorize, Darling!
- Complete the look with some fun jewelry and a cute clutch, done!
Check out more pics + outfit details below.
Photos by Oscarmerridaphotography.com
Would love to hear from you. Is a culotte jumpsuit a yay or nay for you?
Outfit Details: Culotte Jumpsuit: Asos.com; Similar: C21stores.com; Missguided.com | Shoes: old; similar: Amazon.com; Bloomingdales.com | Clutch: Currentboutique.com; similar: Amazon.com; Nordstrom.com
Thanks as always for dropping by! Don’t be a stranger and have a wonderful weekend!
Linking up with here:
- Shoe and Tell
- How I Spring
- Hello Monday
- Mix it Mondays
- Creative Mondays
- Visible Monday
- Beauty by Miss L
- Let it Shine
- Watch What I’m Wearing
- Start of the Week Stylish
- Classy Monday
- Monday Fashion
- Beauty 101 by Lisa