Hello beauties. Are you awake?? Hope you had a great weekend! Was filled with lows + highs! Low=the passing of Prince, a legend + icon. High=Beyonce’s #Lemonade visual album. Even if you aren’t a Bey fan, check it out…I promise you, will be worth the time! Anyhoo, today’s post theme is yellow so it’s bound to wake you up lol! This is a special one as it’s my first time co-hosting a blogger link-up with other fashion bloggers! Read on for how to style yellow.
An Easy Styling Option:
- Get a yellow skirt or a printed skirt like the one I have on.
- Yellow pairs perfectly with colors like blue, pink, red, green and white.
- Pick a top in one of those colors. I chose a plain blue top.
- Add a belt to cinch the waist.
- Go bold with a bright statement necklace.
- Complete the look with a pair of pumps or sandals!
- Choose a complementary color.
- I show how the outfit looks with blue, yellow and pink shoes!
Photos by Oscarmerridaphotography.com
Other Ways to Wear It:
- Layer on like Michelle did (think jacket, blazer, sweater…)
- Opt for a cute dress like Ana’s
- Add it as a pop of color via accessories or shoes: see my recent post: “How to wear a dress over jeans” for another alternative.
Would love to hear from you! Are you a fan or foe of yellow and are you planning on rocking yellow this Spring/Summer?
As always, thanks for dropping by! Here’s to a fabulous new week! Don’t be a stranger, xoxo.
Outfit Details: Skirt: Old via Asos.com; similar: Shoptiques.com; Riverisland.com; Boohoo.com | Blue Top: Old; similar: Jcrewfactory.com; Thelimited.com ; Lastcall.com | Belt: old via Shoptiques.com; similar: Etsy.com; Modcloth.com; Pinkmascara.com | Yellow Shoes: DSW.com; similar: LordandTaylor.com (use code LTLOVE for 15% off); Amazon.com ; 6pm.com | Blue Shoes: old via ideel.com; similar: Amazon.com; DSW.com; also Amazon.com | Pink Shoes: old via Beyondtherack.com | Sunnies: sold out on ideel; same: Overstock.com | Necklace: sold out on Nordstromrack.com; similar: less than $15 on Happinessboutique.com
Start the Week Stylish Link-Up