Hello beauties and Happy Friday!!! Hope you had a great week, here’s to the weekend (raising coffee mug lol ). Crazy times at my day job but it’s all good. Still thankful. Now, today’s post: “How to style a cropped top for every body type,” will be especially helpful for women like me who may have wondered at some point, if they could rock a cropped top. LOL Clearly, I’m NO Beyonce or Ciara with cut up six pack abs but make no mistake, you will catch my behind rocking a cropped top! Yasss. May not be baring my belly lol but I will rock a cropped top!
How? Here’s One Easy Example:
Layer it Over another Top! Very EASY, right?
- For a work, church-appropriate or cool Spring day option, start with a long sleeve top and layer a cropped top over it.
- Choose a long sleeve button down shirt and a short sleeve cropped top.
- Pair with a pencil skirt.
Photos by Oscarmerridaphotography.com
Warmer Day Alternative:
- For a hot day when you can’t be bothered with a long sleeve:
- Substitute the long sleeve with a short sleeve or sleeveless top so you are layering the cropped top over that.
- See the picture below for inspiration
- You can rock this with jeans, similar to the pic
What do you think?? Would love to hear from you! Are you a fan or foe of cropped tops and will you be rocking one anytime soon?? Thanks for dropping by and don’t be a stranger! Have a wonderful weekend!! xoxo
p.s. VERY excited about co-hosting my first blogger link up with 2 fellow fashion bloggers, on Monday so be sure to check back on Monday for deets!
Linked up on the Thursda Moda Link-Up here.
Outfit Details: Cropped Top: less than $25 on Asos.com; similar: Less than $30 on Bluefly.com; Asos.com | Long sleeve Top: Express; similar: Sierratradingpost.com; Macys.com | Skirt: old; similar: Shabbyapple.com; Mango.com | Sandals: Old: Beyondtherack.com; similar: Amazon.com; Saksofff5th.com