Hello beauties! Happy Friday eve! How’s your week going?? Hope it’s going great! It’s THURSDAY!! So down to the final stretch here. I needed extra coffee this week lol Yes! That kinda week! But it’s all good. Actually, one more thing! What is up with this wacky weather?!! If this isn’t evidence that global warming does exist, I don’t know what to say! No joke, we may have snow here in Maryland this Saturday. Yah, I know! Anyhoo, on to business. A runway trend that’s actually wearable=rocking a dress over jeans/pants. Read on for styling tips!
Easy Way to Remix what you already Have in your Closet:
- An easy way to remix what you already have is to pair a dress with jeans or pants.
- You can pick pretty much any dress! I’ve done a wrap dress over jeans to work on a Casual Friday.
- TIP: If a dress is too short for work; just pair it with pants!
- Today’s post features a shift dress.
- For play (brunch, dinner, night out etc.), style with jeans (skinny/distressed/flares).
- For work, style with jeans on a Casual Friday. For any other day, style with pants.
- If you go with a shift dress, you can add a belt to cinch the waist
- I show with a belt and without!
- Complete the look with some heels
- And you’re done!
See another Dress over Jeans Look Here.
More pics + outfit deets=below. Would really love to hear from you! Are you a fan or foe of rocking a dress over jeans or pants?
Thanks for dropping by! Don’t be a stranger, xoxo!
Photos by Oscar Merrida Photography
Outfit Details: Dress: Sold out on Hautelook.com; similar: Myhabit.com; Shoptiques.com | Jeans: sold out on LordandTaylor.com; similar: Hautelook.com; Shoptiques.com | Pumps: dsw.com; similar: Amazon.com; lordandtaylor.com | Belt: sold out on Asos.com; similar: Simplybe.com; asos.com | Clutch: sold out via gilt.com; similar: 6pm.com; Simplybe.com
Linking up on these lovely blogs:
- Shoe and Tell
- Hello Monday
- Mix it Monday
- How I Spring
- Creative Mondays
- Visible Monday
- Let it Shine
- Sophisticated Style
- Watch What I’m Wearing
- Start the Week Stylish
- Classy Monday
- Monday Fashion
- A Lovely A La Mode
- Beauty by Miss L
- Weekend Snapshots
- Color and Grace