Hello beauties. I can’t believe Easter’s here already! Isn’t it scary how sweet ’16 is kinda flying by?!! April is next week, y’all! Anyway, today’s post: “What to Wear on Casual Friday,” features one of my favorite pair of jeans! Happens to be a pair of flared jeans (love love them! Very comfy and I love the fit).
Look 1: With a Sleeveless Jacket:
- Simply pair a fitted button down shirt with a pair of flared jeans
- To layer for spring, add a sleeveless jacket
- I chose a camel colored jacket but you can also try light/neutral or pastel colors. Think white, ivory or blush.
- I belted since I LOVE my belts lol
- Completed the look with a pair of red pumps
Look 2: Sans Sleeveless Jacket:
- Okay, ready? Simply lose the sleeveless jacket
- Belt the shirt instead
- And you’re DONE:-)
See how easy these 2 variations are?! You can definitely pull these off for a casual day at the office. Would love to hear from you! Which do you prefer: Look 1 or 2?
Outfit details are below. As always, thanks for dropping by and don’t be a stranger! Have a Happy Easter weekend!
Outfit Details: Sleeveless jacket: sold out on missguided.com; similar: also from missguided.com; Dorothyperkins.com | Top: old via Hawesandcurtis.com; similar: also from Hawesandcurtis.com; Forever21.com; Brooksbrothers.com | Jeans: MIH jeans (Marrakesh) via theoutnet.com ; similar: shopzoeonline.com; Macys.com; asos.com | Shoes: sold out on 6pm.com; similar: Nordstromrack.com; Jcrewfactory.com | Belt: sold out on asos.com; similar: also on asos.com
Featured on these lovely blogger link-ups: