Happy Friday, beauties!! Hope you had a great week and made the most of the warm weather! Spring is definitely around the corner (Thinking out loud: maybe I shouldn’t jinx it, right?! lol) Alright. Today’s post features a “twofer”= Two easy spring outfits you can try for work and the weekend featuring pastels and florals.
- Pair the floral top with the nude dress:
- You can wear the top over the dress
- You can also wear the top under the dress so dress becomes a jumper dress!
- Use a metallic or neutral belt to cinch the waist
- Opt for a pop of color like red lace-up sandals (side note: LOVE lace-ups)
- Accessorize with a big ‘ole cocktail ring (great statement piece!) and a nice top-handle bag
- Complete the look with a short pastel trench. A khaki or camel-colored trench will always be a classic but step out on a limb! Try a colored trench.
- For a night out, simply pair the floral top with a pair of jeans
- Pick any pair of jeans: skinny; flared; cropped…
- Complete the look with the pair of red lace-up sandals
- You can easily swap out the top-handle bag with a cute clutch
Want to hear from you! Are you a fan of florals and soft colors like blush?
Don’t forget we’re springing forward this weekend! Don’t make any excuses on Monday:-) Have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for dropping by and don’t be a stranger! xoxo