Hello beauties. It’s New Year’s Eve!!! Can you believe 2015 is about to be over! Surreal isn’t it?? Still can’t believe it but thankful. It’s been a great year! What do you typically do to ring in the new year? Nosiness aside lol, “best of” roundups and countdowns are a must-have as we prepare to say goodbye to 2015 and ring in a new year. Yesterday, I featured looks from some of my favorite bloggers, today=featuring a roundup of my fave looks from my 2015 (inaugural year) blog posts.
Would love to hear from you! Please let me know if you have any faves/faves that I didn’t include in my top 10! Comment below or at Facebook.com/2lookbooks
- Fall-Friendly Purple Print DressThis post is hands down, my favorite post from 2015! This Amelia dress via ideel.com is one that I wear again + again because I just LOVE the vibrant colors. The pics were taken in Annapolis, Maryland, one of my favorite cities in Maryland. I remember the girls were at their cousin’s so hubby and I were in “hurry up mode” lol so we could finish taking pics before was time to pick them up.
- Sweater Dress (via myhabit.com) Inspired by Cookie LyonEnough said:) See full post here.
- Holiday Party – Casual Edition. Really love the peplum top via ideel.com + black pants + OTK boots combo. A fun outfit, for sure. Full post here.
- How to Rock a Sheath Dress in Cold Weather This Nine West dress via ideel.com is one of my favorite because it offers a number of versatile styling options. I wore as a jumper with a long sleeve top underneath. You could also wear a blazer or cardigan over it. A belt=nice added touch. You know I love my belts:) I tell you, you can’t go wrong with a belt! See the full post here.
- Oversized Sweater x Over the Knee Boots Love love love this oversized striped sweater via hautelook.com and the boots too. I paired with leggings but the sweater would look great with jeans as well or a fitted maxi skirt. I remember this particular day was super windy + cold lol Don’t be fooled by that sun! But had fun shooting. Pics were taken at National Harbor here in Maryland. Full post here.
- Red. Purple. Animal. Print. DVF. If you’ve been here before, you’ll know I’m a DVF (Diane von Furstenberg) fan. I’ve featured her quotes on my “Motivation Monday/Monday Motivation” segments a couple of times. She’s an icon and an inspiration to women everywhere. For this post, wore a DVF wrap top with a red pencil skirt for a colorful effect:) See the full post for other styling options.
- Peplum Midi Dress Love feminine details and a peplum dress is definitely feminine/girly! The dress I sported in this post is a cute Dorothy Perkins number that I will wear “forever”:) lol A pair of silver slingback pumps were a fun touch.
- Date Night/Night Out/Brunch Look=Palm Tree Paradise Palm prints were popular this past spring/summer. Not shocking as they’re a great alternative for folks who are anti-floral prints. The dress in this post is from Asos and is a great choice for a night out. The post was in August and I remember that particular day being HOT lol I sweat easily (shhh) so I remember fretting about the fitted dress + sunny weather = sweat:) Alright, TMI there.
- 3 Hacks for Styling a Shift Dress Really love this post, which features a beautiful shift dress from The Limited. Pairing with those Aubergine (fancy name for plum/eggplant/dark purple lol) Asos boots was a fun choice. Also showed how to layer it with a long open front sweater also from The Limited. Was really excited about this post because I got a shoutout from The Limited on Facebook + Instagram=made my day!
- Fall-Ready Style: Red + Animal Print Not surprised that I have 2 peplum dresses in my top 10, right:) The hero of this post=the red peplum dress. I paired with a gold leather jacket via hautelook.com and a pair of animal print pumps. Also show how you can wear with animal print flats. Lots of styling options. Red is just cool that way:)
As I looked through the posts since July when I started this blog, made me extremely grateful for you! I’m learning everyday as I believe this can be even better! THANK YOU for reading, visiting, commenting, sharing, subscribing, liking, suggesting…everything! Really appreciate it and I look forward to serving up some more digestible styles in the new year! xoxo
Thanks for dropping by! Don’t be a stranger!