Hello beauties. Happy Friday!! One more week ’til Christmas! Are you done shopping?? I’m not done so you know what I’ll be doing this coming weekend and week:-) The holidays snuck up on me this year! Today’s post continues this week’s holiday theme and focuses on holiday-ready office looks. This lovely sparkly sweater (Thanks to ACS for this gift!) is the “hero”/”star” and I show two ways of rocking it to work.
Look 1: Sparkly Sweater with Ruffle Blouse & Pencil Skirt
- I paired the sweater with a sleeveless ruffle blouse and a pencil skirt.
- Patterned tights add a nice touch and I completed the look with a gold belt plus a pair of black pumps.
- You don’t have to belt but I love a cinched waist, what can I say;-)
- This is a great work-appropriate outfit and is perfect for an office party or even church.
Look 2: Sparkly Sweater with Bodycon Dress
- The easiest styling option=simply throwing it on over a dress:) Great alternative to a plain sweater or blazer
- I simply wore the sweater over a fitted blue dress.
- This is a nice option for going from desk to dinner.
Images by Comfesta
Thanks for dropping by! Don’t be a stranger. xoxo
Outfit Details: Missoni Sweater: gift; similar: Shoptiques.com; Bluefly.com; | Pencil Skirt: old via Banana Republic; similar: Mango.com; JCrewFactory.com; Asos.com; more Asos.com | Ruffle top: old via Asos.com; similar: also Asos.com; BCBGeneration.com; 6pm.com; Forever21.com | Dress: sold out on Asos.com; similar: also Asos.com; Boohoo.com; Topshop.com; Shoptiques.com | Pumps: Sold out on ideel.com; same: heels.com; similar: Neiman Marcus Last Call; Less than $50 on Amazon.com