Hello beauties. Are you more or less ready for Thanksgiving?? While I’m not hosting, I feel for those who are because it’s always a production. If you’re hosting, hats off to you and I’m thinking about you!
Really looking forward to spending time with the fam. It’s always a good time! If I can get some rest in too, I’ll be glad. These days, it’s been go-go-go-go. What are you most looking forward to about thanksgiving? Let me know in the comments.
I’m going to be posting a list of Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales for you to check out if you plan on shopping post-Turkey coma. Check back tomorrow for that. And by the way, if you’re not subscribed to emails, please do so! That way, you get the latest + greatest directly in your inbox. Thanks!
Alrighty. Today’s post features 2 hero pieces: one of my favorite dresses ever=a grey multi-print dress plus a cute grey neoprene shirt that I usually wear as a vest. Yes, you read that right…I did say favorite dress and ever! Love the dress because it is warm, it has really fun prints and can be remixed in a lot of ways. Very versatile! The top is great as well because there are a number of different ways to rock it. Here are some styling ideas, ladies:
Look 1: Dress as Hero
- I paired with black & white polka dot tights to keep up the prints theme.
- You can also opt for grey or black patterned tights.
- I didn’t wear with a belt but I sometimes do so belting is another option/another way to switch up the look.
- Chose grey ankle boots but would also look great with pumps or tall boots.
- Depending on your office, this could be a cute work outfit. Again, it depends! It may be too form-fitting for most so proceed with caution, of course:-)
- If you can’t wear it to work and if too form-fitting for church, try it for a date night or night out with the girls.
Look #2: Dress x Layer:
- For a layered look, I paired the dress with a grey neoprene top. Love this top because while it’s a shirt, it can double as a vest.
- Added a silver belt to create some structure. You can also try a grey or black belt. Either would work.
- Other piece of “flair” (remember Office Space:-) I added=a grey and black floral brooch. This is a fun piece that you can also wear on a coat, jacket or blazer.
- This makes for head-turning workwear and would work for church as well.
Look #3: With Printed Infinity Scarf
- Another go-to accessory you can use to spruce up any old outfit, is a scarf.
- I chose a grey animal print infinity scarf for this shoot and it complemented the dress and vest nicely.
- This is another great look for work or church.
Look # 4: Vest x Jeans
- Another way to wear the top is as a vest by layering with a turtleneck and pairing with jeans.
- I chose some slightly flared jeans.
- The look is completed with a grey clutch, belt and tassel necklace.
- Leggings or skinny jeans would be great.
- A pencil skirt is another great option you can pair the top with.
- This is a great look for a night out.
Photos: Images by Comfesta
Outfit details are below. Thanks for dropping by! Don’t be a stranger, xoxo!
Outfit Details: Dress: old via Asos.com; similar: also Asos.com; more Asos.com; Target.com; Oasis.com | Neoprene top: sold out on Zara.com; similar: Neiman Marcus LastCall.com; Yoox.com | Jeans: True Religion; also True Religion: Zappos.com: similar: Loft.com; Nordstrom.com; Bloomingdales.com | Scarf: Asos.com for less than $20! | Boots: old; similar:Similar: Macy’s; Nordstrom; more Macy’s