Hello beauties. It’s THURSDAYYYY! One more day ’til Friday so hang in there. Today’s post features one of my favorite fall shirts, period. It’s a plaid peplum number that I love because it’s so easy to pair with numerous items. Some folks shy away from plaid because it reminds them of the Plaid Prince of Belair: Carlton lol
But have no fear, plaid is actually a cool fall staple and there are many ways to rock it. Read on, beautiful:
- So for the first look, I paired the plaid top with a pair of distressed jeans, some tan ankle boots and you know I had to cinch up the waist with a blue wrap belt.
- The blue from the belt complements the blue from the plaid top nicely.
- For look number 2, same exact plaid top and belt but paired with a denim skirt and tall brown boots.
Both looks are casual but chic enough where you’re kicking it up a notch.
Other Great Ways to Wear Plaid:
- You can rock everything from tops to pants to skirts to scarves to capes, coats and everything in-between!
- See collage for inspiration. Collage deets as well as my outfit details are below.
Would love to hear from you! Let me know if you’re a fan or foe of plaid.
Thanks for dropping by! Don’t be a stranger, xoxo.
Outfit Details: Top: sold out on hautelook.com; similar: Dynamiteclothing.com; Forever21.com; Loft.com; ideel.com; asos.com | Jeans: Asos.com (less than $50); similar: SaksOffFifth.com; Shoptiques.com; more Asos.com | Clutch: Tan/mustard sold out on ideel.com but available in Navy/red so check it out!); similar: TOMS.com; Freepeople.com; Gilt.com; Shopbop.com | Belt:sold out on shoptiques.com; similar: Anthropologie.com; more Shoptiques.com; Etsy.com | Ankle Boots: Rachel Zoe via Yoox.com (sold out); similar: Amazon.com; RiverIsland.com; Nordstrom.com; Lulus.com; Lord&Taylor.com; More Lord&Taylor.com | Tall Boots: Ralph Lauren via Zappos.com; same: Amazon.com similar: more Amazon.com; Nordstrom.com; Macy’s.com