Hello beauties. What a week! Feel like there was a LOT going on this week so TGIF! Today happens to be #nationalbossday so saluting all the lovely ladies out there. Any lady who is doing her thing at home, work, church, volunteering, and so on, is a boss:-)
Love today’s look because the central piece, which is an animal print shirt, is very easy to style. There are lots of options so here are a couple for you to try:
- You can pair the animal print top with jeans, leggings or fitted pants. I opted for a pair of black leather-like pants.
- You don’t have to stick to black pants. Try a rich red hue like burgundy, for some drama:-)
- I completed the look with a gold belt (random=this is the belt my co-worker refers to as “the Wonder Woman belt.” lol) and a pair of tall black boots.
- Ankle boots would work just as well.
- To continue the edge, I chose a black leather jacket.
- This is an easy look for dinner, a night out at the movies or for drinks or brunch. Very versatile!
- This features the same top tucked into a black asymmetrical wrap skirt.
- I added a black belt as an extra touch and completed the look with patterned tights, a pair of animal print pumps and a red cape.
- You can substitute the animal print pumps with dark red pumps.
- You can also try a pair of boots as well.
- This is a great look for work and can easily take you from desk to dinner. Would be great for church too. If the patterned tights are not your thing, substitute with plain black tights.
Would love to hear from you! Let me know if you are a fan or foe of animal prints.
Have a great weekend! Thanks for dropping by! Don’t be a stranger, xoxo. More pics, outfit details and links=below.
Outfit Details: Animal print top: sold out on asos.com; similar: White House Black Market; Mangooutlet.com; Nordstrom.com | Black pants: Now $19.99 @ AlloyApparel.com; similar: ideel.com; $15 on H&M.com | Skirt: sold out on Hautelook.com; similar: Asos.com; H&M; NeimanMarcus.com | Leather jacket: Michael Kors via Nordstrom.com; similar: Nordstrom.com; Asos.com; H&M; more Asos.com; Macys.com | Pumps: Dillards.com; Less than $40 on Nordstromrack.com; 6pm.com