Hello beauties. Happy weekend, beauties!! This was a busy week and yet I still feel like there’s stuff I need to do. You know that feeling?? When there are NEVER enough hours in the day, week, month etc. lol. I mentioned a while back that we are moving to a different county later in the year. We need to list our current house so a huge part of my Friday evening was spent cleaning and taking care of final touches as the realtor is coming to take pictures so we can finally list. LOL pray for us y’all as we were supposed to have listed in April! See what I mean when I say not enough time!
Anyhoo, SOOOO all black “errything” is the New Yorker’s uniform and it’s probably THE easiest monochrome look you can pull off any day, any time of year. There are numerous benefits to an all black outfit:
- It’s slimming
- Black exudes premium and sophistication
In today’s post, I’m showing two very easy ways to pull off an all black outfit for work or play. Very quick and easy tips:
Add a pop of color or nice neutral:
- This can be done with your shoes or accessories just like I opted for yellow pumps.
- You can opt for neutral shoes like a pair of nude pumps or sandals.
- Another option is switching it up so your bag is say, a nice red or blue or even a nude/tan bag.
Throw in some prints:
- What I did here was rock an ankara/African print bag to add an additional burst of color
Photos by Oscar Merrida
Thanks so much for stopping by. Would love to hear from you! Are you a fan of all black?? Don’t be a stranger and have a great weekend!!
Miss yesterday’s post featuring 10 beautiful Instagrammers rocking Ankara/African prints?? Check it out here.
Shop the Look:
For Work: Top: Boohoo.com; use code YAY50 for 50% off the top! similar here , here and here | Skirt: old (the website doesn’t even exist anymore!); similar here, here and here | Pumps: similar here and here | Bag: Gifted; similar here and here