Click on image to play video
Hello beauties and Happy Saturday!! It’s the weekend, and if you’re in the U.S and Canada, it’s a LONG weekend, woot woot!! LoL It’s the little things, y’all, oh-kay?! Like a long weekend. I have a friend visiting from out of town with her family so will be great for the girls to have play mates over the weekend. What are you up to this weekend?? Hope you get out there and enjoy the official “end of summer.” Be safe out there as well, with the tropical storm and all. Okay! I am so excited to finally post this Stitch Fix Review!
I’ve heard mixed reviews about Stitch Fix. Disclaimer: I’m actually a Stitch Fix affiliate and I think that made it actually very necessary for me to be 100% real in my humble opinion + 2 cents on the subject. SOO for those not familiar with it, going to give you some basics and then you can check out my video review on Youtube.
What is Stitch Fix?
- It’s an online personal styling service
How does it Work?
- You create an online profile at stitchfix.com
- You will be asked questions about your style:
- What occasion/situation you need a style fix for. Think formal events or work, date night, casual…
- How frequently or not you want your fix.
- How conservative or trendy you are when it comes to your style.
- Type of jewelry you like…Colors…
- You get the picture!
So How do you Get your Fix?
- You’ll receive your fix via mail complete with a prepaid return envelope.
- You decide what you’d like to keep and what you’d like to return.
- You let the good folks at Stitch Fix know by logging into your online account and indicating what you’re keeping/returning.
- If you keep any item, you pay for it, pretty simple!
- If you don’t want to keep, you simply return it in the prepaid envelope. done!
Why do they Ask?
- So they can get to know you and make sure whatever they curate for you will match your style.
How much does it Cost?
- $20 styling fee plus the cost of the items you decide to keep.
I got 5 items in my first fix:
- Mustard Top: $54
- Black Jumpsuit: $78
- Maxi Dress: $78
- Yellow Sandals: $109
- Black Kimono: $48
Did I Keep or Return?
- I returned all because I had very similar items plus the prices points for those particular times was a bit too high for me! I love bargains and deals so for me, $54 for that mustard top was a bit much:)
Will I Use Stitch Fix Again?
- Yes. Will consider it for special occasions.
- As a fashion blogger and style consultant, I love shopping, figuring out what to wear etc. So for me, it’s more of a special occasion service versus something I need on an ongoing basis for workwear or weekend looks.
Is it Right for You?
- Getting dressed/figuring out what to wear is overwhelming
- You don’t have the time or interest to shop
- You don’t mind the price range
Shop Similar Items from the Fix:
Want to Try it Out?
Interested in Personal Styling or Shopping?
- I’ve got you! Start with a free consultation
I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend! I’m going to post the fab finds under $50 tomorrow so it’s Sunday instead of Saturday this time.
Thanks for stopping by! Let me know if you’ve tried Stitch Fix and what you think! If you haven’t tried the service, does it sound like something you’d try?